Emergency Readiness and Response
Are you prepared personally for any emergency?
Follow this simple checklist to find out...
- I know where I will go.
- I know what I will take with me.
- I have necessary supplies.
- I have secured my important documents.
- I have food and water for all family members, including pets.
- I have notified friends in town and out of town.
- I have my medications and ice if I need it.
Have a plan! Put it in writing! Prepare your Family Emergency Plan
For a personal plan presentation or help with community planning, call us at (561) 684-5885. We offer presentations days, nights, and weekends.
Click on the links below to access Emergency Readiness and Response Information:
State of Florida Emergency Management
Palm Beach County Emergency Management
Martin County Emergency Management
St. Lucie County Emergency Management
Okeechobee County Emergency Management
Indian River County Emergency Management