SHINE Volunteer Receptionist Position
Looking for a fun and rewarding way to give back? Then the Area Agency on Aging’s SHINE Program is just for YOU!
The Area Agency on Aging, a dynamic non-profit serving seniors, disabled adults and their caregivers, is in need of volunteer administrative professionals at our office in West Palm Beach to perform duties in support of SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) volunteers. SHINE volunteers provide free and unbiased information to Medicare beneficiaries, disabled adults, their caregivers, community groups and more.
Typical duties include:
- Serve as the Receptionist for the SHINE office area to greet clients coming to meet with SHINE volunteer counselors or staff
- Perform typical office duties such as answering the phone, retrieving voice mails, filing, copying, data entry, assisting with mailings etc.
- Place calls to clients to remind them/confirm their upcoming appointment with a SHINE counselor, rescheduling as required
- Perform other similar duties as required to ensure the efficient operation of the SHINE office
- A level 2 background check and drug screen is required (paid for by the Area Agency)
- Flexible schedules are available. Contact Human Resources at 561-684-5885 Ext 59204 for more info